To inquire about any of the programs below, just call us at (323) 221-2255.
- Nature’s Classroom – Kindergarten through fifth grade field trips in Debs Park. Content is environmentally based and hands-on. Program curriculum is designed to correlate with science benchmarks set by the California Department of Education. September through June.
- Summer Day Camp: An Arroyo Adventure – A popular day camp program that provides campers with structured, hands-on activities focused on nature studies and the cultural history of the area. June, July, August.
- Audubon Film Fridays – An outdoor summer film series presented in partnership with the Los Angeles and Pasadena Audubon chapters. Family friendly movies with nature themes are shown in both Spanish and English in subtitles. June, July, August.
- Family Nature Walks & Night Hikes – Monthly explorations of the park that focus on seasonal changes and direct experience. Presented in both English and Spanish. All year.
- A Pajarer en Familia – A monthly interpretive bird watching program for beginners, conducted in Spanish. This is a family-oriented introduction to the open space in and around the Center. September through June.
- Nature Together/Juntos en la Naturaleza – A monthly bilingual family program that encourages collaborative parent and child learning experiences in nature for parents and guardians with children aged two to four. September through June
- Art and Nature – Monthly, artistic experimentation for families using nature as inspiration. All year.
Our community programs are free for the entire family.
Come connect to nature at Debs Park!