WHAT: Community Bird Walk
WHEN: Third Saturday of every month at 8AM. The walk will go until about 9:30-10:00am.
WHERE: The Center is located at 4700 N Griffin Ave. Meet in the Center courtyard (straight ahead as you walk through the black decorative gates). Free parking is available in the lot or along Griffin Ave.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hat and/or sunscreen
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Binoculars and/or field guides if you have them. If not, no worries! We have binoculars available to borrow onsite.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status and social distancing will be maintained.
- No previous birding experience required!
- Attendees must RSVP beforehand.
- All ages are welcome, however these walks are best suited for adults and kids ages 9 and up.
- Attendees should expect to be walking for about an hour and a half. Please plan accordingly.
- Center binoculars will be sanitized after each use.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!