Join us for a Community Bird Walk in celebration of Pride Month!
This will be our last bird walk until the fall, so don't miss out.
Please meet in the Center courtyard.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hat and/or sunscreen
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Binoculars and/or field guides if you have them. If not, no worries! We have binoculars available to borrow onsite.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- Masks and social distancing are recommended
- No previous birding experience required!
- Attendees must RSVP beforehand.
- All ages are welcome, however these walks are best suited for adults and kids ages 9 and up.
- Attendees should expect to be walking for about an hour and a half. Please plan accordingly.
- Center binoculars will be sanitized after each use.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!